My self esteem and self worth are entirely gone.
I just want to give up on everything…work, family, friends, or any social interaction.
- I’m thousands of dollars in debt with hospitals, utility companies, phone providers, etc and I have an ever decreasing paycheck.
- I can hardly afford to fix my car let alone get any sort of car insurance. I’m a few months behind on rent with no way of being able to pay it anytime soon.
- My laptop died a horrible death and I may or may not be able to fix it myself, but either way its going to cost me.
- My biggest ambition of wanting to go back to school and get my degree is looking farther and farther away.
- My parents health is slowly dwindling and I never know just when the day will come when I’ll get that phone call.
- I’m out in the middle of nowhere…with no family or anyone I really care for or who cares for me close by.
- Ever-enduring loneliness.
All I want to do is take care of myself and make things meet the right way, but I cant even do that.
I try to sleep, but in between the constant churning in my stomach every 5 minutes I’m reminded of another issue or problem in my life I need to take care of.
Wheres the hell is the restart button?